Friday, April 24, 2009

And you see? It does work!

Obvious by the ad at the end, I am posting from a Hotmail account.  I know this is mixing messages, but its an easy way to update the blog here.
For some reason: it could be my software, it could be my ignorance of how to operate my software, or it could be that I must spend many dollars to upgrade but; I can not seem to make Gmail work well for me.  I had such High Hopes for it.
 
Nonetheless, here we are, and I'll really try now to update this blog.  Earlier Email issues seem to be gone so on we go!
Henceforth, I'll attempt to keep on the farm track --- and if you don't see recent updates try our Twitter page as shown in the signature below.


posting from Emma's Family Farm,
 Windsor Maine;
 Steve Hoad
See what we're doing on the Farm at
http://twitter.com/TheHoads
 





Windows Live™ SkyDrive™: Get 25 GB of free online storage. Check it out.

No comments: